Young Disabled Persons Political Skills Day Event
To celebrate UN World Youth Skills Day and the skills of young people with disabilities in Wales, our three organisations – Leonard Cheshire Cymru, Children in Wales and Whizzkidz would like to invite you to an all-day event sponsored by Mark Isherwood, AM.
15 July 2019, 9:30– 15:30 @ Siambr Hywel, Ty Hywel, Cardiff Bay, CF99 1NA
Are you a disabled young person aged 12-30? A professional who supports disabled children and young people in their day-to-day work? Or otherwise interested in this topic?
At this event you can:
- Participate in a young disabled persons’ ‘Question Time’ and watch a drama performance
- Raise awareness of young disabled people’s skills, and shape Wales’ future
- Find out about projects to help you to get skills for work
- Find out about help for persons with disabilities at University, and in the work place.
- Make new friends and have fun
COST: FREE OF CHARGE